Self-warm-up is required. No instruction will be given.
This is your time to practice what you have learned from our Pole Tricks Level classes. This is unstructured time for you to practice what you have learned from our Pole or any of our Dance Classes. A staff member will be present, but you are only allowed to do skills that you are comfortable doing without a spotter. At the end of “class”, we ask you to do a series of cool down techniques and dynamic stretches.
You must be currently and regularly enrolled in our program to attend open practice time
- Functional Movement Improvement
- Gain fundamental Strength
- Force your body coordiation
- Train in a group to get stronger
- Always attended by a personal trainer